Regulations and Government
News about bills, laws, regulations and other governmental decisions affecting aviation and aerospace. Topics include FAA reauthorizations, taxes on fuel and aviation activities, environmental legislation, ICAO decisions, governmental mediation of labor conflicts and World Trade Organization disputes and decisions.
- FAA Bans U.S. Operators from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport for 24 Hours
- UK Stifles Official Russian Presence At Farnborough
- Bill Would Give Congress a Say in U.S. Customs Facilities
- NTSB Wants More Comprehensive Weather Info for Pilots
- Court Rules That Part 91 Operators Can Apply “Age 65 Rule” to Their Pilots